2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: DE MUSAS, SENTIMIENTOS Y BANALIDADES

DE MUSAS, SENTIMIENTOS Y BANALIDADES

Monday 9 February 2009



DE MUSAS, SENTIMIENTOS Y BANALIDADES



Agustín Villar

Editorial: ---
Edition: 2008
Pages: 114
ISBN:
Status: available
Owner: Lizquies





To Pol, Maria and Álex
Because they show me everey day
the importance to go on

If somebody reads the blog frequently, will know that I spoke about this book before, not in Ita's library topic, but I did it in frikie's world topic.

In the end, I've got time to read this book that I bought from the poet security guard when I was working there.

I don't know about poetry, otherwise, I have to say that I'm so naive in this art, and I think that this naivite permits me to value any short stories or verse that arrives into my hands.

To tell the truth, this book is full of poetry, divided among muses, feelings and banalities and betwen all this verses, by my modest point of view, I think that some of them are increible, and there are other ones, that is difficult to believe that they have been written by a person who didn't know what a diphthong was a little time ago.

Some times the sensibility that there is behind a person, and the interest that one could show when you try to go into that person, even it was a little piece inside, you can discover from a work art like that.

While I was reading it, I thought about would have been about this man wether instead of abandon the studies when he was a child to come to Barcelona to work, he would have gone on with his studies at school, and in the best of cases, if he would have had money to go to the university. We will never know that, but there is something real, with the encouragement of people who surround him, he achieved to edit this book, and again, by my modest point of view, I think that it's a great work of art.




No comments: