2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: DE MONGOLIA A ISTAMBUL

DE MONGOLIA A ISTAMBUL

Monday 24 March 2008

DE MONGÒLIA A ISTANBUL
Una travessa amb bicicleta


Imma Molist

Editorial:
---
Edition:
April 2007
Pages:
240
ISBN:

Status: Available
Owner: Lizquies



"To my grandparents,
who I didn't find on my return"

It's the story of a couple who one day decide to break with everything and begin with a trip by bike from Mongolia to Istambul.



Their route is conceived to pass through India and try to get into Tibet, but thry visited Laos, Thailand, China, Kazakhstan, Urbekistan, Kiziguistan, Iran and Turkey in the end.



In the account they explain to us their experiences during their travels, all the things that they like about it, the reasons of their decisions whether to change the countries or not, the customs procedures and, of course, they explain the great welcome that they recived along the way, from people without anything to give.



This book, is a short account about a trip that I would like to make one day: To take my bike and travel across the Silk Road, visiting the important points during that time, and emulate Marco Polo's travels, and do it as he did but with my bike.



Today this post is a dream, tomorrow I hope it will be a reality





No comments: