2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME

THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME

Saturday 7 February 2009




THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME


Mark Haddon
Editorial: Vintage
Edition: 2004
Pages: 272
ISBN: 0-099-47043-8
Status: Available
Owner: Lizquies



This year, in my English classes, I've proposed myself to read a book quarterly. I have to say that this one, arrived delayed, because sometimes to look for an original version book it's complicated if you don't have a specialized bookstore near,and this is my situation exactly. I haven't hot a bookstore near or I can't g to it, so all the english books are real tresaures.

I spoke with my English teaher, beause I get fed up with student English books, and I wanted a real novel, a really one. One of them taht I shouldn't have to abandon in few days because I was lost in the vocabulary.

Th curious incident o the dog in the night-time, is a novel related by a boy with Asperger's synrom, in this case, he develops an unusual intelligence for sciences in comparision to letters and personal relationships.

The fact that Christopher becomes apparent this writing deficit, is by my point of view the novel's success, because it's written as the way things are, with a lack of linguistic fluency that permits you feel like this little character and his illness.

It's really very nice, to live in the first persona and think like him, How he lives through the situations, and as people that he meets answer him, without knowing about his illness.
Looking for the murder of his neighbour's dog will take him to live a great adventure taht will change his life completely.



No comments: