2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: SEDA

SEDA

Sunday 11 May 2008


SEDA

Alessandro Baricco

Editorial: Anagrama
Edition: May 2005
Pages: 125
ISBN: 84-399-0840-5
Status: Available
Owner: Ricard



This time, this post turns to another recomendation from Ricard, my other flatmate. This time its a very small book, with big letters, Imean, an easly reading book.

One of the first things I do when I have a book in my hands, is to read the backpage, if I like the book, then I buy it, otherwise, I just leave it on the bookshelf.

In this book, the backpage has something very curious and it was what attracted me to begin its reading, and it said "This is not a novel, even a tale. This is a story". For the book size, I suposed that it wasn't a novel, but later, when they said to you that it neither is a tale.... What more could you think?

By my point of view, it has been a tale, a gentle and sensual tale, where the most important things in the story is everything that is not said, is the feeling or perhaps better, all the main characters feelings. Is a story that could have moral perfectly but the author prefers silence, although after the reading of the book, is not the best option possibly.

Expressing our feelings and say them to the dear person is always difficult, at least for me it si, and I think that its really good to try to say them without shame, at the end it's just a feeling as any one. Exiting from somebody life without that person knowing how much he or she was important for you, perhaps is not the best option if there isn't coming back.




No comments: