2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: PAROLE

PAROLE

Wednesday 21 January 2009



After the house arrest, comes parole, that means I go on deprivation of freedom of movement because of the walker boot, but I have got an obligation, I have to go to work and I have to go to visit my physioterapist daily.

To tell the truth, I wished to return to be useful to society, or rather if I say to be useful to my company, at the end it pays me the salary every month, so I return having a routine, my father goes with me to my work by car, and later he comes back to pick me up.

In the office, 8 hours working in front of the computer without any stop, acquifering myself in a hydraulic barrier that it takes me a lot of hard design work and I don't want to know if it's going to work or not. I hope to be there that day, and if it works..... buf, if it works by then, I'll be crazy.

After working, the physioterapist session, a new torture hour, he's there, grabbing my foot and gripping and stretching without stop, until I shout, but sometimes it's not enough and he waits for me to cry.

Finally, to my parents house, to have a shower, to have a dinner and to bed, while I'm sleeping the pain is lower and I don't need to take a painkiller.

But do you think taht all this is easy?

No, my day to day life, has been influenced by an ulcer attack, and I don't know the reason, perhaps the headaches of my hydraulic barrier, the pain of the physioterapist session, the espanyol football team that doesn't win either by chance, the out of order lift, the doctor appointment changes ....

In the meantime, I take comfort reading books.



No comments: