2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: HOUSE ARREST

HOUSE ARREST

Wednesday 24 December 2008



Wikipedia defines it as the deprivation of movement liberty and comunication of a convicted or accused person who serves out of prison, either in one's house or in another established by the Tribunal from an affected propousal.

Basicadly, this is my present state, I'm deprived of momements because of a walker boat that comes up to my knee, and two crutches that join me everywhere I go, and about comunication, it's true too, because for 2 weeks I had a flu and I lost my voice.

I have to say too, that I'm not serving the house arrest in my house, I had to move to my parents house temporarily, a luxurious world of conforts for my body but not for my mind.

The fact is since the 4th of december, when I went out of the operating-room, my life has been a continuous stress, to get up, to have breakfast, if it is sunny, then a little walk to go to by something, to have lunch, to siesta or to have an afternoon nap, to watch television and afterwards hours and hours of reading until I can get to sleep about 4 or 5 o'clock of the morning.... and like this, day after day. And with this life, what's the best that could happen you? Exactly, to go to see my argentinian doctor.

Well, one waits, thinking only of the doctor appointment, counting the minutes and hours, needed for to got to se the doctor, and when I see him, What does he say to me? So, he's not goint to take off the boat until february, and I thought that at the end of the season I would be skiing.

Then, to wait, what is I have to do, and go on sleeping, watching TV and reading, as least as the film "The secret life of words says" You have to kill time before time killes you



No comments: