2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: ARTRODESIS SUBASTRAGALINE

ARTRODESIS SUBASTRAGALINE

Thursday 4 December 2008



There was no returning, I had to act quite quickly, as the pain began to be sufficientely painful I wasn't able to have a life, at least, not a normal one.

I entered the Clinica Teknon thursday morning again. There was an overbooking of rooms and I waited for one hour or more in the admissions room. Finally I got my room, and somebody went with me to the floor where I went on waiting for half an hour more until my room was cleaned.

The operation approached, my mother got nervous and I said to her to be quite, if at my operation hour I wasn't in the operating-room, the doctor would take care of shouting, and so it was. 10 minutes before the planned hour the secretary of the floor received a call and we heard as she answered that the girl of the room 131 was in front of her waiting in the waiting-room.

Inmediately a nurse come with me to my room. she gave me the operation coat, asked me the questionaire, she took my blood pressure and my temperature at the same time. Now everything was a hurry. Wash your leg, and wait, we are going to pick you up. So I had no time to was my leg, the stretcher was waiting for me in the corridor.

I went down to the operating-room, and my anesthesist and his nurse came to look for me, they remembered me and then they smiled at me and wished me good luck. While they was putting the intravenous in my arm, the doctor came to visit me, observe my x-ray probes and we went to the operating-room together.

Well, they worked for 2 hours, they injected me the anesthesia and afterwards they gave me sedatives to keep me sleeping and when I wake up, then Ion, my anesthesist appeared to give me a new sedative portion.

At 14 I came back to my room, with very good news,. There weren't plugs in my ankle. The doctors had cleaned the articular zone, had putted out the bad cartilage and had put two cartilages implants in the affected zone. They were grown correctly and then they finished the operation without plugs.

At 16 my legs wake up of the anesthesia and then the pain began. Every hour or hour and a half I asked for a painkiller, I was embarrassed to ask so frequently, I looked like a drug addict.

At afternoon my doctor called me, I warmed him not to come to visit me... If I know about the pain in advance I wouldn't have had the operation. At the end he came, and as well, the visit was after a painkiller. They didn't kill my pan, but they made me groggy.

I spent a night with some sorrows than glories. At 23 they were giving me painkillers of 4, and I said to the nurse that I wasn't going to endure until 6, obviously, then I recomended her to send for the doctor I needed something strong. At 3, they injected me the first morphine injection and then I was high ond . If I had something of glory I lost it in that moment when I began to vomit.

At the end, I slept for two hours (fortunately for the nursers) until the morphine stopped taking effect and the leg pain began again. That they passed without news, visits, painkillers, more visits, more painkillers... and my doctor who is very daring, visited me for second time.

At night if I thought that I was lost all my glory the night before, it night not look like it, but I had some glory still and I definitely lost it that night with the second morphine injection.... I had to say too, that night I slept 4 hours and for nursers it was a great new.

The next day I began to stand up from the bed, with my skiboot, two rounds to the bullring and finally my doctor arrived, dressed as normal person, to discharge me.

I come back home, and began house arrest without morphine. Godbless.



No comments: