2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: NEW SENSATIONS, WALKING AGAIN

NEW SENSATIONS, WALKING AGAIN

Monday 14 April 2008



What I'm experiencing these days, I may possibly never experience again, at least, I don't want to experience it, but after 9 months, I'm rediscovering sensations that in other circumstances I wouldn't give more attention that they haven't of themself.

My first steps, yes my first steps, before overcoming multiply frights to release the crutch I had in my hand still, at the end, I managed to put one foot in front of the other and come back to walk, without style obviously, but after to limp during all this time, the sensation of being able to make some steps until the kitchen, the room or the bathroom without any kind of pain in the heel, it has been mindblowing.

To walk barefoot round the ground, and to feel the cold on the sole of my foot, it was a sensation that I hadn't trad for a long time. That sensation that one feel when it's warm or cold. Not to have to put the shoes to go from the sofa to the bed every night.

To put the sandals at last, I can put shoes other than the orange salomon trainers, they are fashion, but when you have to join with all my clothes... Now the closet of my house shows me an increible shoes diversity and new clothes to wear, and until now all this were retired.

To swim to be able to go to the swiming-pool some mornings, while everybody is working, I can enjoy the pleasure to swim at ease, without anybody to share the lane, without anybody to disturb my slowness, in such a way that I can dedicate more time to my exercizes and my foot.

To tire myself, yes, to tire myself, after so much time without any activity, to come back to practice sports, although it was swiming and I don't like it, its a great motivation for me, I know that before some lengths it will be time for the bike, and afterward the mountain and afterwards... but now I go on with the sensation of swiming and to have the foot tired to go on....

All a new world I had forgotten, is starting open again, in the presence of my eyes, a world that I nearly had forget and that some doctor wanted me to forget. I hope that it was the definitve, I hope that this time, we have found the solution, at the moment the sensations are good and my foot develops satisfactorily



No comments: