2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: THE ALARM SOUNDS TOO

THE ALARM SOUNDS TOO

Sunday 20 April 2008



No week passes without something happening at home to one of its inhabitants.

The fact is, we have been living there for four months, and until now, never has happened what happened tonight .

The house is a little "pey", and between all its gadgets, there is an alarm installed with two sensors too. One is located in the corridor and the other in the dinning-room, just beside the terrace door.

Well, as I said before, this never has happened until now, and the thing is that, it apperas that this night the sensors have switched themselves on.

Yesterday night, I arrive at one o'clock in the morning. Alex was awake, smoking his last cigarette on the sofa to my surprise.

I opened the door and something began to whistle. As in this falt everything whistles , I asked Alex if he had something in the kitchen and he said to me "no", perhaps its something yours. Without more things to say, we sat down on the sofa to talk a little before going to bed.

Later, when I went to my bedroom, it began to whistle again, nothing news at that moment, but when I got into the bathroom, I saw a little light of the alarm flickering. I shouted to Alex and I explained the happened to him, he laughed, because this fact never happened until now, and no one took interest to the fact.

This morning when I got up and i went to the bathroom, the alarm began to whistle again, because it detected my movements through the corridor.

As long as we don't repair the item, this is the situation in our flat, an alarm switches on and whistles when somebody goes to the bathroom or the kitchen.

I hope that the alarm disconnects itself so easily as it connects, I mean, itself.



No comments: