2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: THE DROUGHT SOLUTION

THE DROUGHT SOLUTION

Sunday 30 March 2008


It sounds incredible, but I have the solution to the drought.

Before a study do it from the las November, I've found there exists a very suspicious coincidence between the days of rain in Barcelona and the days that my flatmate hangs his clothes out on the flat roof.

Yesterday we enjoyed an incredible sunny day, almmost all day in Barcelona city, so I decided to do the whasing, because I suspected, taht my flatmate hadn't made it one days ago, and then his clothes wouldn't be hung out.

With my other flatmate, we went up to hang out the washing in the evening, and when we were doing it, drops began to fall, litlle ones, but drops anyway.

The fact was that, in this moment I exclaimed "It can't be, Alex hasn't got his clothes hang out!!!!!" But then I turned my head and saw the crude reality over there, ther were the clothes.

So we picked hos clothes up so they woudn't get wet, and then we prayed a requiem for mine that they were going to get wet this time.



No comments: