2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: AND NOW ON OF BURSITIS

AND NOW ON OF BURSITIS

Monday 23 March 2009



I knew that the way wasn't easy, so when my foot looked like it as beginning to work goog with a crutch only, then it began a strong pain in the Achilles tendon zone and it made stronger until to include all my foot.

I talk with Bea, my phisioteraphist, and she remarks to me tht it should be an excess so thurday I came back thinking that the next day I will go to the swimming-pool again, after my cold, and I'll take things calmly, at the end, the weekend would be peacefully resting at home.

On Frday the thing was very bad, my pains increased a lot so we reduced the phisioteraphy session and later I arrived early at home and as all Fridays, the same rtual, to have supper half-aslee and to the bed.

Next day my sunny and peaceful weekend began, so I went to my other house and I spent all morning reading and working in my PC on the terrace, without moving my foot.

In the evening, I had to go to buy some suplies to pass the next week, so Itook my crutch, and then it happened what I was premonitioning, the way was long and exhausting and I arrived home with a great pain.

It was clear, I decided to move on to planB, I will go on resting at home, putting som ice in my foot and making some massages with anti-inflamatory cream three times every day, like that I got spent a Sunday more or less peaceful.

Monday to the swiming-pool, as the way there is a little long, the unbearable pains appeared until I got into the water and my foot relaxed, like that I arrived to the office where the pain began again.

I didn't like the colour of that thing, so I had two options: either to call Juan, my main phisioteraphist or to call Boludin, my doctor. In the end, I choosed the first one, because I had som idea about the diagnostic.

At the end of my work day, I dragged myself to Juan's office where he diagnosed me with Bursitis at the first view, and what's this? An inflamation of the liquid between the Achilles tendon and my bone.

And what does it mean? Rest, swimming-pool, massages.... It's not bad at all, and now to wait to know what my doctor thinks about this, but at the moment, I have another in my list, Bursitis



No comments: