2 WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITA: SIX OF ONE AND HALF A DOZEN OF THE OTHER

SIX OF ONE AND HALF A DOZEN OF THE OTHER

Tuesday 13 May 2008



After spending idyllic week in my rehabilitation process, and I say idyllic, because I'm int the process of taking a walk on the beach, and an hour of swiming with my adorable grandparents, all them owners of a pink card, and my two rehabilitation hours. At the end, my doctor congratulationes me for my evolution.

And today, it must be a special day after my ankle revision, it has been a day named sincerely a SHIT day.

Six of One

My doctor commented to me that the crutch I still had, it mus pass to the history of my injury, at last I abandon the artificial legs, and I can begin a new more or less normal life.

Half a Dozen of the Other

Today I have hopes that my doctor will let me take the bike a little, but he said to me "no, it's soon still" Then I must go on moving myself with the hateful public transport.

To the answer if I could walk through accidentally paths like "pista de ripio" ( I used the expression from Argentina), He said to me no again, (Although he guessed by my face that I was doing it).

To the answer about how much time aproximately it was necessary to lead a normal life, and with this I mean to work again, he said to me 3 or 4 months more.... Although thinking further on this point, perhaps it would must be in six of one.

Today I wake up after sleeping very badly all night, for reasons I will explain later, there wasn't coffee in the coffee-maker, there wasn't even a miserable bean..... I have thought that someone had used the vacuum cleaner in the coffee deposit, so to the doctor without coffee.

I had to do an obligatory washing of all my clothes from the weekend in Ordesa, the absolute priority was the extermination. I dit it without fabric softener, the bottle of the valued product had the same appearance as the coffee deposit.

A fantastic three days off enjoying the mountains that I like more and they have seen me grow as an alpinist and climber, and the valued enjoy is shatted for a strange spots that annoyed me a lot. A mosquito, I thought first, but with the magnitud of the tragedy, I went to the doctor and the commented to me that I had brought fleas from the mountain. Very good if before mince me all my body, now more.

I have spent all night crying and It hasn't been the sadness of the weekend. The reason is I have conjunctivitis and I can open my eye, and on top of that it's purple as if somebody hit me and I can't stand the sun. The doctor said to me if the eye is not better today, I should go to the hospital.

My guidelines of rehabilitation, my enjoyment of the beach and the swimming-pool, I'm not going to go on with this week because of the conjunctivitis the swimming-pool is forbidden, and as my father broke his car, he's stealing mine and I can't go to the beach.

I know, today is tuesday and 13, but for me it's simply a SHIT day.

I let a photos about past time, that evidently they were better than today.








No comments: